A spin on the WB40 Podcast bookclub format for 2019.
Think of a book that’s been important in your life, but you haven’t read for a while (and really should).
Then, record spoken answers using a voice memo app (or something more fancy if you wish) to the following questions.
It would help us if you could read the questions between your answers…
- What is the name of the book?
- Who is the author?
- When did you first read the book?
- Tell us briefly the main theme of the book…
- What impact has the book had on you?
- When did you last read it?
- If you could describe the book as an animal, what animal would it be?
- Who are you?
- What do you do?
Send the audio file (.mp3, .m4a) or a link to the file from something like Dropbox or Google Drive to Matt@stamplondon.co.uk
Here’s an example of what it will end up sounding like…